Sunday, April 20, 2008

Skylark Convertible

I own this sweet 1962 Buick Skylark Convertible. What a waste to own a convertible in Wasington State. I drive this car about 50 times a year. It has 92 thousand original miles on it. It is a "driver" but I take care of it like it is a new born baby. I waxed it this week and like so much how it looked that I thought I would blog on how awesome this car is. It is so sweet to have a car that when it is warm and sunny (seldom here) you can drop the top and take a cruise to cool down. My favorite drive is around the south end of the lake over by Blue Canyon. People who know me will take a ride with me on a beautiful evening in the summer and we may stop to enjoy the view of the lake, get a soda and let the wind blow through our hair (I don't have much left). चेचक आउट थे फोतोस ओं माय blog। तेल मी वहत यू थिंक ऑफ़ थिस कार? दो यू थिंक आईटी इस स्वीट?

P

No comments: